As the coordinator of the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme, you will be supporting the programme manager in everyday tasks related to the administration of the ambassadors in all the cities. This will involve supporting the activities of the Ambassador Managers, preparing content for the Ambassadors Platform, supporting the recruitment of new ambassadors in each city and generally supporting the functioning of the entire programme. As ambassadors, their mission is be to represent Uniplaces online and offline at their university and around their city.
You will be measured based on specific recruitment and other performance targets with a focus on key cities.
- Manage the day-to-day functioning of the Ambassador Programme;
- Support the activities of the Ambassador Managers;
- Help in the recruitment process of ambassadors in each city;
- Report on the weekly results of each city and keep track of the progress;
- Collecting best practices in each city and preparing playbooks on specific topics;
- Create learning content for the Ambassadors Platform;
- Delivering trainings to ambassadors in all cities online / offline.
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment (previous experience in a startup beneficial);
- Spoken and written fluency in English, other languages are a big plus;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- International mindset through having lived, worked or studied abroad;
- Results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible.
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture-backed company;
- Opportunity to scale and bring our ambassador program to the next level;
- Competitive compensation package, performance-based bonus;
- Open vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it;
- Direct contact with the senior team.