We are currently looking for a Junior Technical Project Manager to be the engine behind Uniplaces Operations Team. You will be responsible for supporting, analyzing, implementing and executing processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction. You will track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks and anticipate business needs through extensive analysis both quantitative and qualitative data.
This position requires a combination of project management, process optimization, data analysis and high execution skills with full attention to detail. You are a person who loves fixing problems and always embraces the best idea, even when it is not your own.
In this role, you will:
- Work on many different types of problems and challenges. You might be asked to answer a series of tickets regarding data analysis, just as much you can be supporting a super project that needs coordination of multiple teams across company and geographies.
- Craft and implement process to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You will interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, with clear actionable recommendations that will empower informed decisions by managers/leadership members.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
What We are Looking For
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Great sense of pro-activeness and autonomy
- 1-2 Years Experience as a Project Manager or in a fast growth environment/marketplace
- Adept of queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- SQL, Excel/GoogleSheets skills and/or similar tools to fetch and treat data are strongly recommended
- Previous experience with Data Visualization Tools or Statistical/Data Mining Packages is a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce is highly valued.