Uniplaces is looking for an experienced high energy Sales Executive to help expand Uniplaces in the German market.
You know you’re a natural; you were born for Sales! As a Sales Consultant you will have to find potential Key Accounts, approach them and persuade them to work with Uniplaces. This will involve understanding their business, building a strong relationship with them and engage them with our brand. You will also coordinate the onboarding process of their properties and ensure we have all the information about their properties to ensure a high quality offering on our platform.
You have excellent communication and persuasion skills via email, phone and especially face to face; you have to be eloquent, well-spoken and convincing. You are results-oriented, positive, energetic and self-disciplined. You’re smart, analytical and ambitious. You do what needs to be done; you know that it takes hard work, dedication and persistence to reach your goals!
This full-time position is based out of our vibrant office in Munich, reporting to the General Manager for Germany.
You will be responsible for finding and acquiring new key accounts for your market. This involves:
- Sourcing prospective accounts via direct outreach (phone, email and in person) based on our prospect database (as well as make suggestions for other lead generation sources)
- Working with the sales team to close the deal via cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
- Meeting prospective key accounts face to face, understanding their needs, and get them to work with Uniplaces
- Following up with prospective accounts until you have closed and agreed deals with them, getting all information from the properties, and all their properties are onboarded on Uniplaces
- Work closely with the other teams in Germany and HQ to make sure all properties are efficiently onboarded on our platform
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organisation
- Fluency in written and spoken German/English, and preferably another European language
- Market knowledge about the Berlin real estate/student accommodation sector having lived and/or studied in Berlin before
- Previous experience within Field Sales
- Cold calling experience
- Proven record in winning new business, managing and growing a customer base
- A demonstrable record in a B2B Sales Environment.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Accountable and take ownership of your numbers and your key deliverables
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and interpersonal skills