BOOKINGS AGENT | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AGENT | INSIDE SALES AGENT
Uniplaces is looking for smart, energetic and ambitious team players to join our Operations Team. This team operates from our HQ in Lisbon and works with all markets (Portugal, Spain, Italy and Germany) - this position specifically, will support Portuguese speaking customers whether they are in Portugal or elsewhere. Independently of the team you're in, as a Customer Agent you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for either acquiring or supporting one of our customers - students or landlords.
Commercial and service oriented team, mainly focused in inbound calls. Deals with student requests and takes them through the process of booking a room/apartment.
Customer Experience Agent
After sales customer support team that works with both students or landlords. Deals with all types of requests such as cancellations, lack of availability, landlord engagement, complaints and general student doubts.
Inside Sales Agent
Pure sales team with outbound cold calling as core - no lead generation responsibilities. The focus is to acquire new small landlords onto www.uniplaces.com.
- Fluent in spoken and written Portuguese;
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages are bonus);
- Strong organization and execution skills, in a concurrent, multiple task context;
- Natural drive for high performance and smashing targets - You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up, even under pressure.
- Great communication skills - usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone or in writing;
- Internationally minded. Traveled the world? Interested in other cultures? You will communicate with hundreds of customers from across the world on a daily basis!
- You will be working in the Operations Department under rotating shifts (8 daily work hours, 5 days a week) all comprised within 08h00 and 19h00, 7 days a week;
- You will work alongside other agents of various nationalities and report to a team lead;
- The recruitment process for this position is done through Assessment Centers in our HQ in Lisbon. In case you are not based in Lisbon, we will proceed with the Assessment remotely via online tools.
*Please fill in all the required information below.