Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology)
We’re on a mission to change the way students experience their time abroad and to achieve this we need to recruit the best talent to join our teams and support sustainable growth for Uniplaces.
For the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role, we are looking for a strong believer in networking and a professional communicator, human behaviour enthusiast and relationship-builder to the core. Someone who has a natural instinct for sourcing and an ear to the ground of where to find the best talent to join our team. When you´re not strategizing about how to approach candidates, you´re thinking about how to improve candidate experience. If you´re not talking to three new people a day, it means you´re under-challenged and having less than 42 unread LinkedIn messages makes you feel lonely. Your natural habitat is at networking events, handing out business cards and making connections.
- Work together with stakeholders to identify their hiring needs and build job descriptions and responsibilities aligned with said needs.
- Determine sourcing strategies and sources of finding the best talent for each opening.
- Conduct phone, Skype and in-person interviews to understand candidate potential and determine cultural fit.
- Liaise with the hiring managers and coordinate technical tasks and case studies, and collect feedback.
- Do reference and background checks and when successful send out and negotiate job offers to bring those awesome people aboard.
- A chance to take on People & Culture related projects (Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Organizational Development, etc) as a part of your role.
Your Track Record:
- Ideally 3 to 5 years experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition , either as a consultant or as an in-house recruiter.
- Experience in recruiting for Technology and Product Management roles.
- International sourcing and acquisition experience
- Headhunting and active sourcing experience for tough-to-fill roles, with proven track record essential.
- Experience in Internet/Tech sector or fast growing online startups highly desirable.
- A bachelors or masters degree in computer science, human resources or business.
- A wide-reaching network of connections on LinkedIn, ranging from sales specialists to software developers and BI experts.
- Fluent or native English essential - we work all day in English!
- You live and breathe connecting with people and finding out what makes them tick.
- You are driven by a genuine interest in helping people and solving issues.
- You are a quick learner and live and breathe the fast pace that start-ups have to offer you.
- You adapt easily and thrive under pressure, you think change is a breath of fresh air and are always up for a challenge.
- You enchant both your team and the people you network with with a friendly and reliable attitude.
- Expertise with Excel and ace navigating ATS´s.
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
- Fresh fruit, after work beers, Tuesday massages, yoga lessons and regular speaker series in the most awesome office in town.
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you become the superhero you´re meant to be.
- Colleagues from 16 different nationalities working together in a very informal yet creative setting to make Uniplaces the number one marketplace liaising students with landlords.
- A competitive compensation package, a stock compensation plan, a new Macbook and an unlimited vacation policy.