Do you want to help change students’ experience across the world and develop your leadership and management skills at the same time? Join Uniplaces as we build the most trusted global brand for students. We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive student to grow and manage our team of ambassadors in Madrid. As a part of the Uniplaces Ambassador Program, the ambassadors reach out to students on campus who are coming to their city or going abroad. You will be acting as a link between Uniplaces and the Madrid ambassadors and receive the coolest insights and work closely together with one of Europe’s most successful startups.
If you think you have what it takes to become our Ambassador Manager in Madrid, fill out the application form below and state your motivation by describing your ideas for this role.
- Recruit new ambassadors to join the Uniplaces Ambassador Program and form teams at key universities in your city;
- Develop, plan and execute the marketing strategy in Madrid
- Organize parties, conferences and student events
- Train and manage the ambassador teams in their daily tasks on and off campus;
- Set up regular meetings with your ambassadors team for strategic meetings, trainings, team buildings and other events;
- Work closely together with the Spanish market team in partnerships, events and other activities;
- Report all activities to Uniplaces through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance;
- Strategic development of the Uniplaces Ambassador Program in Madrid, setting up processes and structures together with the program executives;
- Identifying new sources for gathering supply for the Uniplaces platform and supervising the processes.
- Full-time availability to work from our Madrid office
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Natural leader, passionate about community building;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Able to work autonomously and in a well-organised manner within time constraints;
- Results-oriented: your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: you are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible.
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business;
- Development of leadership skills through management of own team;
- Monthly salary above average internships salaries
- Direct Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Real possibilities of a full-time job after the internship in either Barcelona, Madrid or Lisbon
- Trips to Lisbon
- Support and mentoring from Uniplaces through regular meetings with the Uniplaces team and General Manager for Spain at the Uniplaces office;
- Competitive performance-based incentive scheme;
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup.