Uniplaces is creating a trusted, global brand for student accommodation. We believe in empowering student mobility, especially by making the process of finding accommodation online easier. We are an international, venture backed team and a results oriented business with global ambitions. It is important for us to build a strong team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. Uniplaces is supported by top investors who have created leading consumer internet brands such as Zoopla.co.uk and LOVEFiLM.
As we are expanding globally, we’re now looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive fluent in German to join our team. It takes a mixture of technical knowledge, analytical skills and pure hustle to be able to succeed in this role.
- You have 3+ years experience working in a fast paced, data driven environment.
- You are the proud owner of an astute and structured business mind.
- Fluent in German.
- You enjoy working under pressure and work very well with deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- You are a master in organizing your work.
Your Track Record:
- Paid Search/Remarketing
- You`re comfortable managing large multilingual PPC campaigns.
- You’ve planned, structured and builds entire accounts from scratch.
- You love your budget and you always invest it wisely.
- You have experience advertising on multiple platforms: google, bing, baidu, yandex.
- You’ve previously worked with RLSA, DFSA, DSAs.
- You are addicted to A/B testing. (Copy, bidding strategies, LPs)
- You’ve build awesome remarketing campaigns and you know how to properly measure their performance.
- You’ve build dynamic remarketing campaigns and feeds, worked with criteo, adroll or similar providers.
- You’ve build complex campaigns and you understand the Pros and Cons of different ad types.
- You are a master at creating and strategizing awesome DR campaigns.
- You have set up DPAs from scratch, including feed implementation.
- You continuously strive to optimise your campaigns. They´re never really optimised are they?
- Technical Skills
- You know at least basic SQL, you probably had to use it a few times in your careers.
- You understand basic JS, or else how are you going to implement your conversion tracking?
- We love multi-taskers so XML/XSLT, HTML and CSS are a huge plus
- You’ve worked and deployed a few tags with GTM and love your custom reports on GA.
What we have to offer:
- Startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company;
- Direct contact with the senior team, and management responsibilities;
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business;
- Competitive compensation package, negotiable, based on experience, attractive performance bonus plan & stock option compensation plan;
- New Macbook;
- Open vacation policy;
- A chance to have fun while working;