Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. We are looking for content creators to work with our Marketing Executives to spread the work about our brand in Spanish, Italian and/or German.
You will be the right candidate if you love producing unique and creative content and are not afraid of creating content around a specific topic that you enjoy. You have a good work pace and are used to creating a steady number of original articles every month. You are also an expert in one of 5 key areas:
- Real Estate
- Finance & Investment
- Tax & Legal
- Architecture/Civil Engineering/Interior Design or similar.
Your Track Record:
- Some experience in Blogs and passionate about technology
- Native Spanish speaking/writing.
- Background in Journalism, Real estate, Legal, Finance, Architecture or similar.
- BSc/MSc/PHd in one of the above subjects.
- Published author plus, but not required.
You are creative, original and detail oriented.
You are self-motivated and are not afraid to start a project alone.
You are a quick learner and adapt fast.
You are able to produce fixed number of articles/content per month.
The Content Creator position is a freelance/contractor position with no employment ties to Uniplaces. You must be able to provide a VAT invoice/receipt.