Uniplaces is looking for a high energy sales person who wants to help take the company to the next level. This is a great opportunity to gain international work experience in a fast paced, high growth startup – a rare and hugely rewarding career opportunity.
You will be part of an energetic sales team (mainly outbound) tasked with building the sales pipeline and getting the word out about Uniplaces in the Italian market. You must be fluent in Italian and English. Other languages are not required but are a bonus. You need to be hungry to sell and ready to take ownership of a role that has a direct impact on business performance.
We want your energy not your experience: this is a great opportunity for you to jump-start your career.
You know you’re a natural; you were born for sales! You have excellent communication and persuasion skills via email, phone and in person; you have to be eloquent, well-spoken and convincing. You’re a hustler - results-oriented, positive, energetic and self-disciplined. You’re smart, analytical and ambitious. You do what needs to be done; you know that it takes hard work, dedication and persistence to reach your goals!
- Market knowledge about the Rome real estate/student accommodation sector having lived and/or studied in Rome before
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian/English, and preferably another European language
- International experience, having lived worked or studied outside your home country
- Past sales experience is good but more important is your motivation & energy
- Available to start quickly
- Being responsible to build your own pipeline with various sales strategies
- Working with the sales team to close the deal via cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone, email and in person) based on our prospect database (as well as make suggestions for other lead generation sources)
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organisation
What you get:
- First hand startup experience in our fast growing, venture backed company.
- Direct contact with the senior team. You will be working closely with the senior team
- Hands-on training across marketing, sales and operations
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business
- Competitive salary