By handling partner acquisition and management you will be taking the charge of an important communication channel that supports Uniplaces’ mission of delivering an amazing service to their users. It is of the utmost importance to understand the value that Uniplaces delivers and new ways of collaborating and developing relationships. You will have to be able to look at all issues and solutions and prioritizing what is going to move the needle the most:
- Research, qualify, negotiate contracts, implement and manage global or local partnerships with all relevant partners (commercial and institutional like student organisations, university networks, and other youth field stakeholders) that will add value to Uniplaces mission and value proposition.
- To maintain, monitor and develop strong working relationships with existing partner organisations, directly or via Local Teams, while exploring opportunities to bring new potential partners into the partnerships Pipeline.
- Create and distribute cross channel targeted marketing campaigns to current and new partners to achieve cross company goals in supply and demand, and to constantly promote Uniplaces as a trusted and valuable partner to all existent and potential partners.
- Develop Brand recognition, reputation and loyalty through Partnerships
- Report regularly on quantitative and qualitative KPIs and targets, on existing partnerships and on the acquisition pipeline to provide visibility on progress, results and potential of our pipeline.
- To carry out regular and robust monitoring of partnership projects and development lifecycle to ensure quality delivery of outputs and activities in all stages of their lifecycle; ensure effective evaluation of these projects through visits, meetings/calls and reports from and to partners.
- Segment and Prioritize existing and potential partnerships by type and impact (real or potential), providing visibility of progress per segment and priority level.
- Oversee any partnerships related activity done in local offices, providing the teams with the right processes, training and systems to empower our Partnerships Programme. Structure and communicate which partnerships actions should be delivered by this role or delivered/supported by Local Teams/Functions according to the city stage.
- Document all key processes and learnings in a Global Playbook for Partnerships, to provide full visibility and guidance to all stakeholders, and to be used as a support for any city launch or as a living manual for new and existing partnerships.
- Develop sales scripts/marketing assets, events logistics and calendar, webinars and online/over-the-phone/face-to-face troubleshooting documentation. Provide support to local teams in all of the above.
- Manage groups of stakeholders from different teams (International teams, operations, product, technology, agencies, marketing), to guarantee optimal operational success for all active partnerships or to close new deals.
- Previous sales and marketing experience. Work in the education/travel/accommodation industries is a plus, but not required.
- Good understanding of EU funding programmes, such as Erasmus+, and identify relevant project consortia and applications that Uniplaces could participate in.
- User and setup side experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce, Pipedrive, Sugar or similar.
- Familiar with affiliate marketing management and issues. Promotion creation and offline and online distribution, knowledge of tracking and management tools is a plus, but not required.
- Excel-savvy and strong writing skills in English plus Spanish, Italian or German.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics/Finance or Management, Digital Marketing, Communications or similar is a plus, but not required;