Since 2016 Union Realtime has been disruptive in the commercial real-estate data space and is now embarking on an ambitious growth plan to build out our enterprise software offering. This is an exciting new direction for our company and we’re looking forward to building a diverse and agile team to take us into our next chapter.
(No exceptions - Please only apply if you meet all requirements)
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer in commercial (work) environment
- 3 years experience with AWS
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of web development
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but Not Limited to:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements - Documentation
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Learn about new technologies - keep up to date with required tech
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
We are growing! This is an exciting opportunity to help build an enterprise platform from the ground up.
Great benefits, salary to commensurate with experience and generous PTO offering. If you think this is you and you want to join our fast paced-but-fun, remote, start-up environment please apply.