Nuclyde is a new stealth-mode startup that builds low-level, open source infrastructure software, in production today, working across a broad array of industries. The software powers some of your favorite apps on your phone, self-driving cars, early cancer detection, vaccine modelling research, and more. Our business model is enterprise open source.
Backed by top-tier investors, Nuclyde aims to grow both quickly, and thoughtfully, with value-driven, impact-minded people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. That's where you come in.
- Build a recruiting strategy and supporting systems to attract and hire both leaders and ICs across multiple disciplines in a fast-growing, early-stage company
- Help shape and drive company branding through all recruiting channels
- Collaborate with hiring managers to craft excellent job descriptions that reflect well on the company’s brand
- Establish robust channels to ensure excellent experience for active candidates
- Actively pursue elusive passive candidates with creativity, verve, and charm
- As we grow, build a recruiting team that can extend and scale our hiring aspirations
- 3-5 years proven experience hiring excellent technical people
- Experience designing, building, and executing effective recruiting systems
- Track record of building diverse and inclusive teams
Send us your CV, or reach out to one of us through a common contact. We'd love to talk with you.