Hi, we’re Underdog!
We’re the fastest-growing sports gaming company ever.
Our mission is to build innovative games and products for American sports fans.
Founded in 2020, our team built three of today's most widely played fantasy games and successfully launched the largest contest in the history of fantasy sports: a $15M NFL Best Ball tournament -- and there’s a lot more to come! Underdog’s modern tech environment and in-house product development allow us to continuously deliver the best experiences for our users.
The opportunity in front of us to become the biggest company in our space is massive; after all, we’re currently sitting in the fastest-growing consumer industry in the U.S. In just over two years, we reached a nearly $500 million valuation through some of the best investors in the game, including Mark Cuban, Kevin Durant, BlackRock, and SV Angel. We are many times larger now and our growth is not slowing down.
At Underdog, we believe that sports are for everyone and are building a tomorrow for every fan. Want to help create that future? Join us.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
About the role and why its unique:
- Provide amazing day-to-day hardware and software support for our local and remote staff
- Deploy laptops as part of onboarding of new employees, maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Assist with new hire orientations, covering policies, best practices and services used at Underdog
- Participate in IT projects and roll-outs
- Be a key player in determining system needs within the organization
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support in Mac and Windows environments
- Strong knowledge of Okta, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Google Workspace, and Slack
- Understanding of network concepts
- Someone with a strong, positive attitude, a knack for customer service, and a love for helping people - “Service with a smile”
- A problem solver, with a fascination for the way things work and a yearning for learning
- Desire to work in a high energy, high growth startup environment
- Can work independently, complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format
Even better if you have…
- Experience with start-ups, Freshservice, and Project Management
Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $60,000 and $80,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we're willing to negotiate.
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited PTO (we're extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks)
- A $500 home office allowance
- Underdog credits to play on our platform
- A connected virtual first culture with a highly engaged distributed workforce
- 5% 401k match, FSA, company paid health, dental, vision plan options for employees and dependents
Still not sure? Don't take our word for it. See what other people have to say.
- 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% CEO Approval rating
- A+ culture score on Comparably
- Recognized as Best Place to Work by Front Office Sports
- Recognized by Comparably under the following awards: Best CEOs for Women, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best Company for Career Growth, Best Company in New York, Best Company Outlook
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. We built our unique culture on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value our employees' mental, physical, and emotional health and continuously ask ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status, or any other defining characteristic.