About the Role
We are looking for an analyst to join our uncommon marketing team! This person will focus about 70% of his/her time on paid search responsibilities, working with our small yet agile, in-house paid search team. The other 30% will involve training in and eventual responsibility for our company’s international expansion efforts.
You have a high degree of curiosity and critical thinking. You are able to be flexible and adapt to the changes in a dynamic work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think long-term. You possess exceptional analytical, leadership, organizational & multi-project management ability. You are a great communicator, especially when advocating for your project priorities.
UncommonGoods offers remarkable designs by independent makers, and we do it with a positive impact on people and our planet. Learn more about our products, B Corp certification, Better To Give program, and cool team members you might be working with.
- Help maintain and grow paid search campaigns, including but not limited to: campaign setup, bid optimization and profit maximization.
- Improve custom reporting & visualizations in collaboration with our in-house data science team.
- Run continuous A/B tests of ad copy, campaign settings and other variables.
- Introduce and execute innovative paid search strategy ideas, including workflow and processes improvements
- Communicate progress of campaign results to other team members
- Lay groundwork for strategic, multi-year international business expansion.
- Monitor, research and drive a world-class, end-to-end international customer experience.
- Keep up with international retail trends, category demand & changes in competitive landscapes.
- Own imperative relationships with industry partners.
- Work with product managers to develop well-defined marketing programs that grow profits and preempt competition. This would include directly expanding PPC internationally
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of paid search experience (AdWords and Bing Ads are the two big ones but previous work with other platforms is a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- International e-commerce marketing experience in at least one of these areas: SEO, CRM, email, social, affiliate or direct mail, is a big plus.
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and/or SQL knowledge is also a plus.
Benefits & Company Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package, including health/dental insurance, 401(k), and paid family leave
- Stock options
- Fun and laid-back work environment
- Monthly company snacks, lunches, and team events
Sound like a good fit? To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
UncommonGoods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer