ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Director, Digital Insights & Analytics to join the Marketing Team! Individual reports to AVP, Ecommerce. Role is remote. - must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Director, Digital Insights & Analytics, you possess the right blend of technical and analytical skills to effectively lead a team responsible for architecting, implementing, and analyzing user behavior on all our digital products. You will partner with stakeholders across the organization to understand high-level reporting needs and desired business outcomes, and support these partners by building measurement plans that drive change and growth through meaningful insights. You are a self-starter who thrives off cross-functional collaboration and isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Manage and mentor team of analytics and research professionals; provide career development and help them apply their strengths to achieve growth goals.
- Lead acquisition-focused customer research with our team of UX researchers.
- Own the end-to-end measurement and analysis strategy of the digital customer journey across all digital platforms, including eCommerce, web account management, and app.
- Design, execute, and maintain a holistic and scalable digital analytics ecosystem that effectively blends data and research to surface actionable insights.
- Proactively seek out and pursue opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiencies.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations around executing statistically rigorous A/B tests, optimizing the conversion funnel, improving user experience, and conducting media mix modeling and segmentation analyses.
- Provide data points for budget and forecast purposes and identify viable opportunities for cost savings.
- Act as the business owner for third-party analytics and insights platforms, including GA360, GA4, Amplitude, Yotpo, ContentSquare, Google Tag Manager, and Hotjar.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 8-10+ Years of industry experience.
- 5-8+ years of people management experience.
- Mastery of an enterprise-level digital analytics platform (GA360/GA4 and/or Amplitude preferred).
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked.
- Proven experience with digital marketing, including a strong understanding of the attribution logic of native platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc) and analytics platforms.
- Ability to organize, present and articulate complex data in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to work cohesively with a cross-functional team and effectively manage change.
- Strong interest in user behavior and how it impacts overall business objectives with a passion for strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Well-developed project management and time management skills; able to function in a fast-paced environment independently, while managing multiple, changing priorities.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000- $155,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.