ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Creative Project Manager to join the Creative Team in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, Project. Role is hybrid.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a stellar opportunity to step into a new hybrid role that brings together the synergy between creative project management and client services = Creative Account Management (CAM)
The Creative Account Manager will be grounded in project management responsibilities with accountability to partner with Brand and D2C marketing leads as their key liaison with our creative team. This role will provide client and internal communication resulting in the seamless execution of creative campaigns and projects. You will work closely with our marketing partner to manage and deliver project deliverables from end to end.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- End-to-end project management of tier 1 and 2 projects inclusive of driving and overseeing project milestones, developing timelines and updating all key stakeholders to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Liaison between marketing teams and creative agency, accountable for the cross-communication to ensure the creative requests are aligned on by both creative and marketing teams.
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with marketing teams to partner and understand client expectations with respect to capacity.
- The ability to recognize critical issues and revolve them strategically and diplomatically.
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate, on time and routed through the appropriate departments for approval.
- Partner with other CAM team members to have proper resource allocation across the agency’s full scope of work.
- Identify and assist implementation of process improvements for the creative team.
- Participate in cross functional meetings and creative brainstorms.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ traffic or project management experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), across all levels.
- Self-motivated and works cohesively within a team.
- Excellent at time management skills with the ability to manage simultaneous projects and responsibilities.
- Proven track record of performing well in a faced-paced, dynamic environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PPT).
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.