ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to join the Product Team! Individual reports to Sr. Product Manager. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for translating requirements into detailed product usability documents. This role will help manage a critical part of the development lifecycle, taking the business needs and expressing how they are applied to the existing Product workflow. In collaboration with Creative, Brand, and Engineering team members, the Product Manager will help produce wireframes and workflow diagrams that address the collective needs of both the brand and the end-user, all while taking into account best practices and limitations of our technical platform. Internal collaboration will be a major part of the role.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Creating and managing the development of a Product Usability Documents to visually outline the application of requirements into current or new front-end workflows.
- Supporting a core team of subject matter experts through the Usability phase of the development lifecycle.
- Working with Product Managers to understand the goals of the feature requests.
- Working with the Marketing and User Experience teams to define and test potential solutions as well as maintain a product design system.
- Working with the Engineering team to understand what’s possible and the level of effort required to develop each solution.
- Guidance of projects as they continue through the development lifecycle to ensure they continue to align with the usability documents.
- Product-based thinking.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Information architecture.
- User research and usability testing.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Information Science, or related field/experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product Designer or similar role.
- Experience with telecommunications products and services is a plus.
- Ability to address user experience design requirements and ensure that they can be integrated as part of the functional requirements.
- Expert knowledge of account-related workflow management from concept through design and development, with a focus on KPIs and objectives.
- Experience taking ideas from inception to implementation and launch.
- Data-driven, with proficiency in analytics tools and user testing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prosper in fast-paced environments and meet aggressive timelines.
- Exhibit a growth mindset - an ability to take risks, question norms to help identify unseen opportunities, and drive product & experience innovation.
- Ability to manage requirements, tasks, and documents related to multiple independent or dependent projects/programs.
- Collaborative work style and the ability to synthesize inputs from several parties, bringing people together to align around the best options that achieve the common goals of the team.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $140,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.