ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Digital Analyst I to join the E-Commerce Team! Individual reports to Digital Analyst II. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Digital Analyst I, you will be an integral part of the team tasked with monitoring and analyzing critical business metrics and will present data-backed recommendations on opportunities for optimization and revenue generation. This role is highly collaborative and thrives on agile, cross-departmental support.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Monitoring core metrics and providing analysis, reporting, and insights that inform our eCommerce business and digital marketing strategies for both Ultra Mobile and Mint Mobile.
- Assisting with the analysis and interpretation of test results from our conversion rate optimization (CRO) program, effectively translating this data into reports that are meaningful to any audience.
- Refining and expanding visibility into acquisition performance, segmenting the data by key audiences and channels to effectively surface opportunities for growth.
- Leveraging and combining data from all available analytics sources to develop global dashboards and reports that provide a comprehensive view of our digital acquisition performance.
- Performing digital conversion funnel analysis to identify areas for optimization.
- Partnering with stakeholders in Brand Marketing and Media to analyze data from historical campaigns, measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions, and provide projections for future promotion performance based on these findings.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years experience in marketing analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics reporting, and experience with Google Data Studio is a MUST. Amplitude analytics experience is a major plus.
- Proven experience using data visualization tools to effectively present insights to a variety of audiences.
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to organize, present and articulate complex data in a clear manner.
- Ability to work cohesively with a cross-functional team and effectively manage change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $80,000 - $90,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.