ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Tag Management Specialist to join the E-Commerce Team! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, Analytics. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Tag Management Specialist, you will help implement and maintain a scalable digital analytics framework that bridges user insights across products and platforms. You will fulfill tracking needs for stakeholders across the organization by working with our Dev teams and/or our tag management system to deploy the necessary requirements. Furthermore, you will proactively look for ways to optimize our tracking strategy and minimize redundancies.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Support all phases of the analytics implementation cycle, including scoping out requirements, submitting Dev tickets as needed, managing project timelines and request backlog, and performing QA to ensure proper implementation prior to release.
- Configure and maintain a robust data layer; assist with implementing 1st & 3rd party tracking solutions.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency.
- Thoroughly test, validate, and diagnose tracking issues, along with ongoing monitoring of dashboards to identify and debug issues in real-time.
- Deliver high quality implementations within data collection project timelines.
- Technical documentation writing related to event taxonomy and data layer implementation requirements.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years experience implementing digital analytics tracking on websites and/or mobile app (Google Tag Manager is our current tool of choice).
- 2+ years working with web analytics tools such a GA360, GA4, and/or Amplitude.
- Understanding of how behavior is tracked on web and app products, including hands-on experience implementing tracking tags and debugging implementation.
- Strong organization skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $70,000 - $80,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.