ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Systems Analyst to join the TechOps Team! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, SysOps. Role is remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Systems Analyst, you have the mind of an analyst and the soul of a systems administrator. You are the guardian angel of both our cloud AWS systems infrastructure and customer experience, helping maintain the stability of our production systems, managing incidents, conducting root cause analyses, communicating issues large and small to all stakeholders, and driving a proactive mindset to resolving issues.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Analyze system logs and metrics, correlate findings to customer/business impact, and effectively communicate to stakeholders.
- Utilize SQL to create comprehensive reports and propositions for further system stability.
- Write ad hoc SQL queries to conduct root-cause and impact analyses.
- Assist in the monitoring of network transactions and resolve a majority of known documented issues on your own.
- Communicate outages and maintenances to the larger organization and external partners.
- Drive technical solutions through appropriate cross functional teams and automate repeatable tasks.
- Document systems, processes, and events.
- Perform well documented day to day operational tasks.
- Collaborate on projects with your seniors and help complete major tasks including component system design.
- Ask questions to determine nature of the problem and ability to translate to customer impact.
- Follow up with the business to ensure the issue has been resolved.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with operational and systems support.
- Expert level SQL knowledge.
- Self-direct and ability to take the lead when necessary.
- Familiar with ITIL and best practices on processes.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.