ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Sr. Product Manager to level up our Product Management Team in Costa Mesa! Position is open to remote.
The Sr. Product Manager will have responsibility to build and grow our Fixed Wireless business strategy and operations. This role will shape product and device strategy, manage vendors, develop technical roadmaps, and develop strategic recommendations for future evolutions of our Go-To-Market approach.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Responsible for the end-to-end experience of customers purchasing Fixed Wireless services across our channels.
- Drive growth and manage the budget and P&L of a new business line.
- Analyze threats, trends, and opportunities in the marketplace to develop an ongoing product roadmap.
- Act as the primary point of contact with select OEMs and other external partners.
- Manage device selection and roadmap with multiple OEM’s.
- Assess value added features and services designed to improve the customer experience and positively impact profitability.
Internal Communication and Follow-Through
- Customer centric thinker who brings a balance of innovation and execution.
- Extremely collaborative with a high degree of internal and external visibility.
- Ability to partner with Marketing and business teams to design, develop, and manage product promotions and support materials.
- Continually maintain the pace of business and deliver against a high bar on all projects.
- Keep the management team well informed regarding project status, opportunities, and in-market performance.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in telecom and broadband space.
- Proven track record of leading and developing a new business from the ground up.
- Entrepreneurial, test, and learn mindset.
- Ability to understand complex product, service, and operational behaviors from both a business and technical aspect.
- Ability to synthesize business, technical, and functional needs from multiple parties; make prioritization decisions and convert into robust, well-organized, and concise requirements.
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC for large and complex projects.
- Ability to confidently lead discussions with internal and external resources.
- Experience with both Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid product development methodologies.
- Ability to manage and prioritize efforts and manage personal workload.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with fixed due dates.
- Strong organizational and oral and written communication skills.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
#careers #jobsearch #jobs #HeadOfProduct #CategoryManager #BusinessLineManager