ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Shipping Clerk to level up our Supply Chain Team in Costa Mesa!
The Shipping Clerk helps run a smooth warehouse and handles all aspects of shipping and receiving.
**Experience in Shipping/warehouse is a MUST.
- One 30 minute virtual video interview needed for this role!
- Free chef prepared meals provided everyday!
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Perform shipping and receiving duties.
- Support of shipped/received goods and supplies to be used for production/storage or sale to consumers.
- Meet or exceed daily quota for orders processed (fulfill 300 regular orders daily).
- Schedule carrier pick-up of daily orders processed.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Associate Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Inspect labels, barcodes, and other features of completed orders making sure the ship date is correct.
- Verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Forward a requisition for shipping materials to the Associate Warehouse Manager for approval.
- Support the departments with any priority orders Ecomm, Wholesale, or Shopify.
- Help sticker/build product and kits for ecomm/wholesale.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition followed by prescribed safety regulations.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the dock and inventory areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Basic knowledge with TopShelf and Shipstation pick/pack orders.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend, and regular lifting of 50 pounds or more.
- Experience with UPS/FedEx online software is preferred.
- Ability to work different shifts and work on weekends.
- Comfort in working in a fast paced environment.
ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
#Hiring now #JoinOurteam #applytoday #full-time #warehouse #shipping #recieveing #clerk #supplychain #flexiblehours