ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Associate Creative Director - Design to join our Marketing team in Costa Mesa!
This role is 100% remote.
Ideal candidate will have experience creating 360 campaign concepts and managing teams of art directors and designers. Agency experience preferred.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Design and creative/visual concepts for digital marketing initiatives
- Guiding and creating digital designs that will attract and convert consumers
- Partnering with D2C team on dynamic ad creative, website refreshes, and 360 campaigns
- Reviewing/critiquing design across our specialty lanes for work that must be on-brand and meet marketing objectives.
- Driving continuity/cohesiveness between the 3 mediums: web, mobile and advertising
- Collaborating on digital campaigns and providing design direction for D2C deliverables
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8+ years of design and concepting for digital advertising (Banner ads, Emails, Blogs, Social, etc.) as well as packaging and print assets
- Managing a team of 2+ across multiple disciplines (preferred not required).
- Ability and desire to collaborate across the agency and elevate creative design work
- Strong understanding of the latest web technologies, desire and ability to keep abreast of innovative design trends, technologies and techniques and user-centered design
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to communicate ideas to internal team members and present to clients when needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and brand standards ensuring only the best work
- High degree of competency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Flash
- Proficient in concepting and building interactive solutions in appropriate authoring tools
- Resourceful and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Highly organized and able to switch tasks based on priority
- Extremely deadline oriented, adept at organizing and managing multiple projects
- Can provide a compelling and cutting-edge portfolio showcasing great design case studies of distinctive work is required at the time of submission
ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.