ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Account Executive to level up our Sales Team!
The position is primarily responsible for driving the sales performance and related metrics of the associated territory in order to maximize company revenue - the territory encompasses the major cities and metropolitan areas of San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland.
> This is a field position supporting independent wireless retailers.
As an outside sales position—the rep is accountable for all activities contributing to the success of dealers under their responsibility, including but not limited to: sales volume, dealer inventory levels, training, relationship building, merchandising, small business consulting, and brand advocacy in a retail environment. Through the Reps efforts in reinforcing “all things Ultra”, the ultimate goal is to grow the customer activation and replenishment activities of retailers who are: actively promoting Ultra Mobile, sufficiently inventoried, properly merchandised, knowledgeable on Ultra Mobile products and services, and selling Ultra as a primary brand in the stores portfolio.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Drive company revenue.
- Increase customer’s activations (sales by dealers to consumers) in the assigned territory.
- Promote on-going replenishment of customers.
- Educate and train sales staff on service offerings, systems, and processes.
- Maintain and build relationships with store personnel.
- Improve the customer experience within the retail environments.
- Instill a strong belief in the Ultra Mobile brand.
- Report daily activity, store level conditions, trends, and competitive data.
- Provide feedback on Retailer and consumer interactions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a business plan for the designated region, driving measurable results for stores.
- Conduct store visits and phone calls within region.
- Continue to expand sales through establishing and maintaining Retailer contacts and through potential new Retailer leads that they see while out in the field or by getting referrals from existing Retailers.
- Strengthen brand awareness in the channel through merchandising, display maintenance and plan-o-gram compliance.
- When applicable—meet or exceed assigned targets related to company metrics.
- Some overnight travel is required; frequency depending on region/territory.
WHAT YOU BRING
- High School Diploma.
- 2-5 years wireless retail sales or training experience strongly preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience.
- Highly self-motivated and independent team player.
- Prior success meeting performance goals and requirements (prepaid wireless industry experience preferred).
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate and direct projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned territory.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to participate in evening and weekend events.
- Valid driver’s license and 24-hour access to a vehicle is required.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!