ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary DTC Content Marketing Manager to join our E-Commerce Team!
**THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY !
The Content Marketing Manager should be driven by performance and be hungry to enhance the content experience for UltraMobile.com and MintMobile.com. If you have a passion for performance-based content, a knack for putting yourself in the shoes of your users, and want to make a real difference at a rapidly growing company, then we’d like to talk to you!
As DTC Content Marketing Manager you will help drive organic growth and site engagement by bringing content campaigns from ideation to completion.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Partner with the Director of DTC Content Strategy to plan, develop, and implement content strategy.
- Support content creation process from ideation through development, including but not limited to: blog posts, interactive, landing pages, videos.
- Work with internal teams, including our award-winning internal Creative Agency, Product, and Brand Teams to bring content experiences to life.
- Create content briefs and wireframes for content initiatives, outlining SEO opportunities for content writers, objectives and KPIs, amplification recommendations.
- Conduct competitor research, analyze data and customer insights to identify new content opportunities.
- Build regular content performance reports, monitoring and communicating KPIs, project statuses, and next steps.
- Keep informed on industry trends and best practices, competitive landscape, etc. apply insights to strategy.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years of content marketing experience either in-house or at an agency.
- Experience working on a variety of content campaigns with a strong grasp of content development workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and ability to stay organized.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and other industry-leading SEO tools (Conductor, BrightEdge).
- Experience doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Understanding of SEO best practices for copywriting.
- Strong ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer.
- Solid project management background is a must, as is internal communications and shepherding projects from start to finish working with various stakeholders on feedback and approvals.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!