ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Digital Experience Manager to join our Ecommerce Team in Costa Mesa!
This role is also open to remote!
As the Digital Experience Manager, you’ll bring your ideas from concept to reality to help accomplish conversion and user experience goals of the business. If you have a passion for performance-based Ecommerce, a knack for putting yourself in the shoes of your users, and use data in every move you make, we want to talk to you!
Here are the MUST HAVES:
- Website Optimization -- You use data and facts to drive your actions - you’ve used analytics in order to identify what changes need to be made on the Ecommerce website. You understand the WHY behind every move. You know why those website optimizations were necessary and can back it up with solid data and a confident smirk.
- Numbers is your game and your reporting skills will put others to shame - if you’re no stranger to Google analytics or Adobe analytics then you get it. Reporting comes naturally to you and you can pull themes out of a haystack.
- Wireframing - you have the ability to put your ideas into a visual format. You understand the user experience and where eyeballs will naturally fall on the website and where consumers will click to learn more. Your designs make sense. Period.
- A/B Testing - you understand how to formulate a hypothesis, understand what your sample size should be and the variables to be manipulated in order to see cause and effect changes. You’re not a scientist in the lab but you’re definitely a website scientist!
- Get Sh*T done - you don’t need to be told twice. You’re a go-getter that keeps a task list in your head, on paper, and in some fancy Project Management software just to make sure it’s covered. Projects naturally cross the finish line under your watch.
Day to day, you’ll work on big cross-functional projects that require updates to the Ecommerce platforms. You’ll find the best way to meet the project requirements while maximizing the site’s conversion rate. You should be comfortable jumping straight into wireframing mode and using data to explain design and implementation plans.
Your contribution directly impacts the website performance by taking requirements from ideation to launch.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Working with the Sr. Program Manager to scope upcoming projects and gather necessary requirements.
- Working with designers of our award-winning internal Creative Agency to create world-class digital experiences that convert.
- Working with developers to ensure that the coded experience matches the requirements.
- Prioritizing eComm-related projects in a way that maximizes business value.
- Determining timelines for Ecommerce projects with concrete milestones.
- Researching competitors and diving into wireframing mode.
- Developing test plans and launching A/B tests.
- Leveraging a data-driven approach to identify areas of improvement based on current user behavior.
- Using qualitative/quantitative data to kick off conversion rate optimization initiatives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Project Management.
- 5+ years digital marketing and eCommerce experience with a history of improving on-site experience through data-driven insights.
- Expert time-management skills. You don’t feel comfortable without a to-do list and make a schedule for everything.
- Expert knowledge of Ecommerce workflows - from design, to development, to deployment.
- Experience taking ideas from inception to implementation and launch with a constant focus on KPIs and objectives.
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting - and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations.
- Strong analytical mind and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prosper in fast-paced environments and meet aggressive timelines.
ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.