ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented QA Engineering to join the Product Team in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to Sr. Director, QA. Role is in office / hybrid.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The QA Engineering II will be responsible for end to end quality assurance of all products, services, apps, and website for Ultra Mobile and Mint Mobile.
The QA Engineering II will be involved in different facets of projects from meeting with the development teams for Sprint Planning to executing test cases for the projects. This role will also work with the product managers to understand the requirements and create test plans with cross-functional impacts in mind. Additionally, this role will be responsible for triaging the bugs and retesting the fixed bugs an as-needed basis.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Work cross-functionally with developers, product managers and project managers for test planning, test case development, and execution of the test plan/test case.
- Work with development teams on Sprint planning and test requirements as part of the Sprint.
- Perform regression testing on existing products and services including apps and websites.
- Evaluate test results, bug triage and generate measures to ensure the highest level of product quality.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 4-6 years of testing experience with a full understanding of SDLC processes.
- Ability to work closely with product managers and development teams including BI, E-Comm and apps teams to distill requirements into scenarios that can be verified and tested.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, and Agile and Scrum related tools.
- Experience with Databases, iOS/Android, Automation.
- Telecom billing experience a plus but not required.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.