ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Principal Data Quality Analyst to level-up the Enterprise Information Management Team in Costa Mesa, CA!
The Principal Data Quality Analyst is a senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) role within the Enterprise Information Management organization responsible for data quality assurance from various systems & data sources to ensure data integrity and information usability for data driven decisions. Solving and answering minor to complex data related inquiries is the core of this role.
You will be on the frontline as the SME to understand all aspects of processes, systems, and data to be able partner with other Data Governance & Compliance team members to develop tools & platforms for monitoring data quality initiatives to ensure continuous improvements. This is an opportunity to interact with both technical partners (ETL developers, integration developers, data stewards, DBAs, architects), business partners, and leadership.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Operating the Data Quality Monitoring process/program to ensure all aspects of data, processes, and systems inquiries are managed & addressed in a timely manner.
- Lead & Develop documentation of end-to-end business process flows (process, systems, data) to incorporate with reference architecture, data lineage, and data models.
- Lead the design, development, implementation of data quality monitoring against operational data sources and data lake/warehouse utilizing data governance tools to ensure adherence to standards with continuous improvement goals.
- Design knowledge management library where all relevant data quality documentation is authored and maintained for referenceable search for data inquires.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Candidates should be skilled in Big Data/ETL testing process, defect management with 6+ years of experience.
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries for structured and unstructured data
- Excellent in data analysis and ability to analyze simple, medium and complex source to target lineage of systems & data
- Good exposure to agile development & testing processes.
- Should have excellent communication skills to interact with BA’s and LOB.
- Experienced in multiple relevant topics such as data warehousing, master data management, data security
- Experience with commercial solutions used for API management.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.