ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on, well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Digital Marketing Analyst to level up our E-commerce Team in Costa Mesa!
The Digital Marketing Analyst should be mistrustful of all data that they haven’t personally verified and should be a junkie for the kind of adrenaline rush that only comes from uncovering fresh and useful insights from heaps of data. We’re looking for someone who can use data to tell a compelling story, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with analytics tool implementation and absolutely loves learning. This person will play a pivotal role in the success of our E-Commerce team and will have a loud voice in shaping our general acquisition strategies.
As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will lead the monitoring and analysis of critical business metrics and present data-backed recommendations on opportunities for optimization and revenue generation. You will also help own the company’s analytics ecosystem, including cross-device and cross-platform tracking, while acting as the company subject matter expert on all web analytics-related inquiries. This role is highly collaborative and thrives on agile, cross-departmental support.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Leading the analysis and interpretation of test results from our conversion rate optimization (CRO) program, effectively translating this data into reports that are meaningful to any audience.
- Pulling and combining data from different sources to derive actionable insights from different customer segments, company initiatives, and overall acquisition performance.
- Analyzing data from historical campaigns, measuring the effectiveness of specific offer promotions, and providing projections for future promotion performance based on these findings.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Ensuring proper digital integration across all company initiatives and campaigns, including pixel placement, defining and implementing tracking needs, and standardizing reporting across teams to maintain data integrity.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing analysis, including evaluating CRO test results.
- Mastery of a professional-grade web analytics tool (Google Analytics and Amplitude experience a huge plus).
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked, including experience implementing tracking tags and debugging tracking implementation.
- Experience with digital marketing and the attribution options of native platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc) and analytics platforms.
- Experience using data visualization tools to effectively present insights to a variety of audiences.
- Highly motivated with willingness to learn and desire to succeed.
- Strong organization skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.