ARE YOU LOOKING...
To slay each day in a position that perfectly suits your skills at a company that rewards passion, creativity, and innovation? We are looking for a dynamic Digital Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing team in New York City!
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s (and beyond) Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options around. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Digital Media Manager for our Mint Mobile brand, you will work side-by-side with the Director of Digital Marketing to support paid initiatives that drive new user acquisition. You will manage the execution of our paid media program across a number of online and offline channels, tracking success of those channels, and leading day-to-day relationships with our performance agencies. You will play a pivotal role in the success of our Digital Marketing team and will have a loud voice in shaping our acquisition strategies.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and solution oriented. They have a steadfast willingness and drive to take ownership and "find a way." They never accept good enough and are always looking for ways to better the process. They are an excellent communicator, project manager, and strategic thinker. They are highly analytical and a master with numbers. They can translate data and produce reports that are meaningful to any audience. Most importantly, they thrive on change and are eager to work on an agile team.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Partner with our agencies to manage digital marketing campaigns spanning multiple tactics. (SEM, paid social, affiliates, etc.) and platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Manage and aggregate channel level reporting to build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape.
- Track and analyze performance data to surface observations, insights, and recommendations
- Identify, plan, and manage new acquisition strategies to draw insights for growth and optimizations, in partnership with our agencies.
- Assist in creating monthly and ad hoc media performance reports for senior leadership.
- Partner with ecommerce team to deep dive into performance as needed and identify optimization opportunities.
- Partner with in-house creative team to brief, develop, and traffic digital assets.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3-5 years’ experience managing paid media campaigns. (At a media agency a plus)
- Experience managing SEM accounts preferred.
- Mastery of digital buying platforms. (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire to join a small, growing team in a shared workspace environment. (WeWork office)
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.