Contemporary Marketing leader, particularly experienced in revenue marketing, who establishes thought-leadership, drives client engagement, generates high-quality business leads and builds brand value together with our partner network. You are keen to translate the uniqueness of Ultimaker’s strategy into a variety of compelling Marketing expressions, mostly, but not exclusively, using digital marketing channels and tools.
Marketing is quickly developing from a considerable level of ambiguity to becoming mostly data driven. You are far along that path and have measurable results and successes to show for.
Preference is Boston based, full time with post-Covid travel to the office 2-3 days a week. Full time.
You will lead the marketing efforts in the Americas and will report into the Chief Marketing Officer. Together with a small, talented team of marketers you will build the function into a content driven lead generating engine while creating brand-value.
Ultimaker’s mission is to accelerate the world's transition to local manufacturing and digital distribution. We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team and expand and create a lasting footprint in the 3D printing market. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Ultimaker is for you.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
Ultimaker started it’s operations in the US in 2016 and has a gained 25%-30% market share in the meantime. Your role us is to build on this foundation and find ways to accelerate the adoption of 3D printing in our sweet spot segments and to help prospects see the differentiated strategy and capabilities of Ultimaker.
You are instrumental in realising Ultimaker’s growth strategy in the Americas. Your marketing program puts Ultimaker front of mind with key audiences and your growing lead generation pipeline allows Ultimaker to thrive as a result. You help our Americas sales team and partner network (distributors and resellers) to close more deals and create an enthusiastic end loyal end-customer base of brand ambassadors.
Revenue marketing is top of mind at Ultimaker, as it is surging in many professional companies these days. In support of Ultimaker’s growth mission in North America, your team is responsible for driving leads which get the Sales teams in position to deliver revenue targets with attributable Marketing leads.
Additionally, you will identify new business opportunities, expand to new areas and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
REPORTING LINE AND KEY STAKEHOLDERS
You report into the CMO at our global headquarters and manage a local team of 3 people (channel expert, digital marketing expert and an events manager). Your role and functioning is imbedded in the Americas commercial team. Together with the Americas VP of Sales, you develop the go-to-market strategy for the Americas. You are part of the Americas commercial team just as much as you are part of the global Marketing team,
You form a team with your EMEA and APAC Regional Marketing Director peers to ideate and define the most effective growth boosting strategies and plans which can be used globally or in an appropriated variation locally. This team greatly influences the overall marketing plans and calendar to be supported from a development and execution standpoint by the central marketing teams. It is understood that a good portion of the Americas Marketing program is tailored specifically to the Americas market and audiences.
WHAT DOES YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
In the first year 80% of the role will focus on short term revenue and 20% focus on long-term brand-value creation. Your key outcome is revenue growth in the Americas 3D Printing market where we believe we could double our sales in the coming 5 years and create a sustainable footprint for Ultimaker to maintain a market share of at least 30%.
You are focusing your team on results we can ‘take to the bank’. Sure, increasing the number of web site visitors and obtaining many more email opt-ins is crucial, but you are driven by genuine engagement metrics and the conversion of this interest in won orders.
Your creativity and energy will show through in new marketing approaches and fresh deliverables that are respected by channel partners and have a broader impact than the Americas alone. Your influence will be visible in what the central Marketing team works on, and your ideas and successes inspire the Marketing programs of your EMEA and APAC regional marketing peers.
WHAT DO YOU BRING
- Academic degree in marketing, advertising or related field (preferred).
- 10+ years experience in marketing, strategy and operations in technology & industry solutions (including both hardware as software within the B2B Enterprise SaaS/Software environment);
- Clear understanding of executing outbound and inbound campaigns against KPIs, mostly in the digital domain;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the areas of Demand Generation and Digital Marketing;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in an indirect B2B channel and strategic partner environment;
- You balance between strategic thinking, data analytics, execution and operational excellence and make sure to capture both short- as long-term growth opportunities to ensure sustainable success.
- You have experience in initiating and scaling business opportunities in new area’s or sweet spots;
- You have international experience, working in the North American market and working for a global organization;
- You are an inspiring creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and your energy and curiosity are contagious.
- You are a genuine team player driven to make others just as successful. Collaboration, patience, communication, being easy to work with and laughter are key.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- A competitive salary in line with your experience;
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension;
- We pay for your office commute;
- 11 days of paid leave per year;
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer;
- An open, family atmosphere, and a fun work environment;
- Work in a young and energetic team;
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups.
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Join us and together we can make it happen!
Interested in working at this young, fast-growing, technology advanced company? We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
Agency acquisition is not appreciated.