Making it possible to expand our solutions’ availability through (new) Strategic Value Added Resellers / Consultative Partners
Do you want to play a critical role in kick starting a new team and accelerating growth for Ultimaker in the Northern Europe region? We’re looking for an experienced Channel Director to join the Consultative Partner team and help take the Consultative Partner Program to the next level.
Ultimaker’s Consultative Partner team is focused on penetrating new verticals, territories and customers together with our Consultative Partners. The team owns the strategic and commercial development of Consultant Partners, as well as day-to-day management and enablement of the partner network.
You will report into the Head of the region and you will be responsible for pioneering the approach for our new Consultative Partner Managers to significantly accelerate revenue and customer growth. You bring deep experience collaborating with Value Added Resellers and selling into end customers, you have the ability to influence change within a fast-growing organization and have a track record of exceeding results through strategic, bi-lateral partnerships.
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands. Post-Covid travel to the office 2-3 days a week is required.
Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transformation to flexible, empowering and sustainable solutions. We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team and expand and create a lasting footprint in the 3D Printing market. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Ultimaker is for you.
WHAT PART WILL YOU PLAY IN CHANGING THE WORLD?
Ultimaker’s growing partners ecosystem enables businesses to develop game-changing solutions that reinvent the manufacturing industry. The Consultative / Value-Added Reseller partner network will bring best-in-class expertise and knowledge of Ultimaker’s technology to customers deploying the solutions, as well as value added services such as the enablement of new applications and industry-leading response time and service quality. As Ultimaker continues to scale its 3D printing business globally, we are expanding our solutions’ availability through new resellers. By doing so, Ultimaker hopes to help local businesses accelerate their adoption of Industry technologies and overall digital transformation, while staying competitive.
As the Consultative Partner Director, you own the expansion of new markets for Ultimaker together with our Consultative Partners. You will lead your territory and will recruit and onboard Consultative Partners in it to reach annual targets.
You will track and drive your KPI’s and action plans to reach annual targets and develop measures to stay on track.
The Consultative Partner Manager will recruit, enable, develop, motivate and support the Consultative Partners. You will manage your partners and conduct regular meetings for pipeline management, forecasting and creation of actions plans.
WHAT DOES YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
Key elements of your output and success:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Ultimakers capabilities, channel strategy, and sales process within 30 days.
- Develop a VAR partner selection and recruit framework to drive selection of the best-in-class VARs within the region for Ultimaker within 30 days.
- Be on a path to drive significant growth from the channel portfolio - The goal is to double the revenue from our consultative channel partners driven through our reseller program.
- Work with the Consultative Partners, set partner revenue and growth goals and drive channel development plans with the VARs to meet and exceed those goals - within 12 months.
- Develop marketing strategy and action points with a marketing manager to strategically position Ultimaker in the market and build brand awareness via positive visibility.
- Canvass, initiate, qualify sales leads and follow through to ensure a solid sales funnel with Consultative Partners
- Facilitate joint visits with Consultative Partner’s sales representatives to end users
- Achieve world class partner net promoter scores and excellent feedback from VARs and the customers of our VAR partners
- Lead a diligent business rhythm with all partners - QBRs, MBRs, an executive sponsorship mapping
- Successfully onboard new partners:
- Help evolve, refine and teach the Partner Program Guide to new partners
- Refine the Partner Enablement Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap by role.
- Develop mutually agreed upon 30, 60, 90 plans with new partners
- Determine how new partners can be held accountable for certain on boarding activities
- Work with channel marketing to develop, own and teach scalable Marketing webinars (and create recordings)
- Develop a certification for partners that includes a presentation and marketing plan and the launch of an Ultimaker website.
- Understand and train new partners on the Ultimaker Sales Process
- Determine together where to find partner’s first deal and discuss first deal process and expectations. Working with the appropriate channel executive on any opportunities that are created during the on boarding process
WHAT DO YOU BRING
Experience and knowledge:
- Education: University degree, MBA nice to have
- 10+ years of international B2B channel development experience including in-depth understanding of system integrators, channel/partner programs and funnel management.
- In depth experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management, marketing and people management in sales.
- Extensive solution sales experience and track record working with value added resellers.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly changing scale-up company with high ambition levels an environment which throws challenges and presents new opportunities for your future development.
Skills and competences:
- Empathy: track record of developing a deep understanding of our partners and customers and turning those insights into strategies that result in significant revenue growth
- Leadership: ability to recruit and grow excellent talent and create a team culture of winning while respecting the Bill.com values - this role will be accountable for driving significant MRR through our indirect channels
- Manufacturing expertise - solid grasp of manufacturing industry with an emphasis on technical solutions
- Test and Learn Mindset: ability to execute in an intense, face-pasted, highly iterative environment
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - experience collaborating effectively with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Sales / Go-to-Market: demonstrated success developing and executing sales/marketing enablement playbooks and tools to drive new business with/through for partners
- Business Thinking: ability to identify and leverage synergies across the business to make an impact
- Execution Focused: motivated by success and passion for delivering business results; demonstrated excellence in exceeding quota on a regular basis
- Influence: ability to direct, persuade, and motivate others without direct authority; flexes style/approach as the situation requires
- Resiliency: adaptable to change and effective when facing ambiguity; thinks outside the box to solve for key stakeholders in the short and long-term
- Strategic Thinking: plans and makes decisions in the framework of the company strategy - ability to help shape our partner strategy and modify our commercial models to drive significant growth.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- A competitive salary in line with your experience;
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension;
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport;
- 27 days of paid leave per year;
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer;
- An open, family atmosphere, and a fun work environment;
- Work in a young and energetic team;
- Free lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special (once the office opens);
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway;
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups.
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Join us and together we can make it happen!
Interested in working at this young, fast-growing, technology advanced company? We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter in English.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.