Bringing in exceptional talent to help Ultimaker grow, accelerate, innovate and transition
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: Utrecht. Post-Covid travel to the office 2 days a week is required.
Our mission is to accelerate the world's transition to local manufacturing and digital distribution. We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team and expand and create a lasting footprint in the 3d Printing market. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - than Ultimaker is for you.
WHAT PART WILL YOU PLAY IN CHANGING THE WORLD?
Our people are fundamental to our strategy - the people who we bring in now are the foundation of our future. Our team partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse and entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to understand the business needs of the future, identify what differentiates and motivates high performers and reach out to talent in an effective, appealing, authentic and sometimes out of the box manner.
As an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner you partner with the business and lead and drive the talent attraction process resulting in high quality, speedy processes that wow candidates and hiring managers.
You have experience of recruiting commercial, corporate and technical professionals and know how to adjust your strategy to attract the best talent at various seniority levels. You understand the competitive nature of the 3D printing market and know how to build a strong candidate pipeline from scratch. Networking and building sourcing strategies and market maps is something that you enjoy doing.
You will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on hiring needs and keep improving effective candidate selection processes to provide our teams with the best talents who match Ultimakers high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
Ultimaker is at a scale-up phase and therefore, you will be part of building our hubs in EMEA, North America and APAC, contribute with your ideas, best practices, talent mapping and networking skills.
You will join a team of small team and report into our Global Director of Talent Acquisition. We are looking forward to building and growing our team in line with the growth of Ultimaker.
WHAT DOES YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
TRUSTED ADVISER TO THE BUSINESS: You collaborate as trusted Talent Acquisition Advisor to our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners. You understand real job needs at the technical and result level, provide market availability/demand information, as well as knowledge of our talent competitors and feeder pipelines. You consult Hiring Managers on strengths and weaknesses of each candidate relative to the success profile and team fit. You champion the 6-month recruiting demand forecast.
DRIVE THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS: You coach and assist managers through all aspects of the recruiting cycle. You write branded job descriptions, source, screen and present candidates to hiring managers. You manage the interviewing, feedback and decision process and support the onboarding process.
BUILD AND EXECUTE SUCESSFUL RECRUITING PLANS: You develop recruiting plans using innovative strategies to identify and source hard-to-find candidates. You design top-of-funnel strategy serving as the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape and on creative sourcing techniques. You share our passion for diversity throughout the recruiting process. You assess and troubleshoot and take appropriate actions. You drive employee referral and pipeline programs.
EMPLOYER BRANDING: You promote our employment value proposition as the “premier destination” for talent and act as an ambassador and talent magnet. You know what Ultimakers target candidates are looking for and create and share content (stories, projects, testimonials, jobs) with the target groups that is relevant and enticing. You have experience organizing and attending meetups/workshops/recruitment events.
NETWORKING AND TALENT POOLING: You leverage the Ultimaker, your own network and social media to get Ultimaker’s message out about our company, culture and opportunities beyond the posting process. You cultivate interest and increase the candidate pool. You invest the time to keep your connections alive and to expand them.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE: Your personal and pro-active approach, ability to multitask and organize and sense of urgency result in exceptional candidate experiences.
WHAT DO YOU BRING
- University degree;
- At least 6 years experience in Talent Acquisition;
- Experience working internationally;
- Extensive sourcing experience;
- You have customer focus; you are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of your internal customers. You maintain effective relationships and gain their trust and respect;
- You are strong in planning, multi-tasking, able to prioritize and are able to push back where necessary;
- You are interpersonally savvy, relate well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization. You can diffuse even high tension situations easily;
- Perseverance: You pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Candidate centric: you are dedicated to delivering an outstanding candidate experience;
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- You are good judge of talent; after reasonable exposure, can articulate the strengths and limitations of people inside or outside the organization; can accurately project what people are likely to do across a variety of situations.
- You have a high energy level, are results oriented and are willing to do what it takes to grow yourself and the team;
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly changing scale-up company with high ambition levels an environment which throws challenges and presents new opportunities for your future development.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- A competitive salary in line with your experience;
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension;
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport;
- 27 days of paid leave per year;
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer;
- An open, family atmosphere, and a fun work environment;
- Work in a young and energetic team;
- Free lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special (once the office opens);
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway;
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups.
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working at this young, fast-growing, technology advanced company? We are looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter in English.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.