Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40h/week
Starting date: at latest on 1st of September 2021
Established in 2011, Ultimaker is on a mission to accelerate the world’s transformation to flexible, empowering and sustainable solutions. 380 employees collaborate globally to deliver a platform that enables customers to take full advantage of the unique Ultimaker Ecosystem that offers the largest diversity of 3D printing products and services in the industry. Ultimaker provides a seamless integration of hardware, software and materials that simply works.
In these challenging working-from-home times, we are looking for an Communications Intern to involve and engage our team of highly motivated internationally operating colleagues. This role is positioned in the global marketing team consisting of 30 professionals where you will be working closely together with the Internal Communications Manager.
What you will do:
- Set up an Internal Communications Plan with measurable targets & set up a tool to measure engagement/involvement amongst employees
- Execute a research amongst the global team on wishes/demands & satisfaction about current situation internal communications
- Update Intranet (people, organigram, messages)
- Create content for internal comms (social media/intranet/internet)
- Work on Employer activities (together with Talent Acquisition)
- Operational & organizational duties for internal events
- Supervise Yammer communities
- Support Value & Purpose campaign
- Support vlog activities
- HBO or WO (Communications or a connection with HR)
- Available full-time for 6 months
- Pro-active, result-driven, great communicational & organizational skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch (Dutch is required in order to improve communication with employees based at our Zaltbommel site)
- Experience using Microsoft Office & also Sharepoint/Teams & Experience using different Media (Video & Photography)
- Affinity working in an international organization and with colleagues from different cultures.
- Comfortable communicating with all layers in the organization.
To apply for this position, please submit your application below.
Important: Please note that to qualify for this internship you must be enrolled in a University study program and to have an EU passport or residence permit that allows you to do an internship in the Netherlands.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.