As an ambitious and technically advanced company, we are always innovating and moving forward. We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner or Team Lead Embedded SW who can help our R&D software team to reach the next level and create even better-quality products.
Does this sound like a challenge to you? Then, keep on reading!
What will you be doing?
As Product Owner, you will lead an embedded software team and work closely with other R&D disciplines to build great features in our new awesome 3D-printers. You will define the vision of the required work, manage the backlog, prioritize needs while overseeing the development stages, develop the team and steer on the results and complete progress evaluations of the progress at each iteration.
Do you fit this profile?
- Technical University Master’s degree in in Computer Science, Physics, Data Sciences, Mechatronics, Informatics, or equivalent
- Experience with real-time embedded software and at least two of the following programming languages: Python, QT, C++ and C
- Experience with architecting and designing (embedded) software
- Experience with Scrum/agile methodologies
- Affiliation with electronics, mechanics and 3D printing
- Ability to deal adequately with unexpected work situations
- Ability to keep high quality standards also under work pressure
- A proactive, passionate, inventive team player
- Excellent communication skills in English
Definitely a plus
- Experience with JIRA and GitHub
- Experience with 3D printing (FDM)
- Very good communication skills in Dutch
- Relevant R&D experience
- You are a certified product owner
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Pension contributions
- LinkedIn learning account, access to professional development courses and our own Ultimaker academy!
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport
- 27 days of paid leave per year plus the option to purchase more
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and a fun work environment
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
More about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
If you are interested please click apply and send us your CV along with an inspiring motivation letter covering the profile requirements