Working hours: Fulltime (36h-40h)
As an ambitious and technically focused company, we keep moving forward with innovation. We are looking for sharp minded and talented engineers who can help our R&D teams reach the next level, creating more and even better-quality products. We are particularly interested in individuals with strong technical backgrounds, and we welcome both experienced and starting engineer to apply!
Are you up for the challenge? Then, keep reading.
What will you be doing?
As a Test and Automation Engineer, you will be working on one or more of our core software products. You will work closely with our software engineers and other R&D disciplines in a multidisciplinary way to create awesome products. Our teams are enthusiastic and motivated, and we are looking for a likeminded engineer to join us. Your responsibilities will include coordinating the quality process, creating and using test scenarios, extending the automatic tests, testing the printer software, doing the first analysis and reporting results to the engineers in the project.
Other activities include learning from customer feedback and new developments on quality engineering and software testing to extend your contribution to our quality process. Will also actively contribute in our daily stand-up meetings and stimulate and carry out continuous improvement activities regarding our processes and methods. You feel accountable for the quality of the released software.
What will your team look like?
You will be working with talented engineers, UX designers, electronics engineers, print process engineers and the overall project lead.
Do you fit this profile?
- Technical University Master’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, Data Sciences, Mechatronics, Informatics, or equivalent
- Experience with testing real-time embedded software, Linux, user interface software and Python 3.6 or higher
- Affiliation with electronics, mechanics and 3D printing
- Ability to deal with unexpected work situations
- Ability to keep high quality standards, also when under work pressure
- A proactive, passionate, inventive team player
- Excellent communication skills in English
Definitely a plus
- Experience with Scrum
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch
- You have experience with exploratory testing and design of experiments and you master writing automatic tests
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and a fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please apply below by submitting your CV and an inspirational cover letter (outlining how you meet the profile requirements) in English.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.