Let’s go inspire 100 million people to learn anything they can imagine. Let’s go inspire 100,000 instructors to share their knowledge with the world. Let’s go help 10,000 businesses to change the way their employees learn.
Learn. Empathize. Take Ownership. ‘nnovate. Show Passion.
Get Stuff Done. Open Up.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 14 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Ankara, Turkey. Compensation includes full-time salary, equity compensation plan, and competitive benefits including healthcare, commuter benefits, parental leave, and an unlimited vacation policy.
At Udemy, we bring together engineers, designers, and business owners from across the company to create products that are usable, intuitive, elegant, and delightful. As our Senior Product Manager for Instructor Retention, you will drive innovation and set product direction for the purposes of helping our existing instructors to be successful through a deep understanding of customer needs combined with a foundation of quantitative data analysis. You will work closely with Udemy’s design, engineering, customer insights, data science, analytics, marketing, brand and operations teams to bring ideas to life.
Success in this role will require the ability to motivate and collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams. At Udemy, leadership is a function of the strength of your ideas, how clearly you can articulate your thinking, the analysis you bring to the table, and the clarity with which you communicate. Given the varied types of people you will work with, both technical and not, the ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, on a whiteboard, or on a napkin is essential.
- Lead the strategy, prioritization and execution of initiatives targeted to help existing instructors achieve long term success on the Udemy platform
- Build in-depth understanding of our customers, objectives and competitors
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to successfully deliver on the strategy
- Communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- 5+ years of building and shipping products that customers love
- You care and understand the value of great design
- Strong technical chops. You understand how technology can solve customer problems, can engage in the details with Development to find simpler solutions
- Experience with delivering supply side products for two sided marketplaces/platforms is ideal
- Experience with SQL for pulling and analyzing data.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
Udemy in the News: