At Udelv we are creating a new type of driverless delivery vehicle. We are first-movers in the autonomous delivery sector and were first to complete a commercial last mile autonomous delivery on public streets. Udelv is using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation. Udelv recently announced a historic partnership with Mobileye, an Intel company, to use Mobileye’s autonomous driver on Udelv’s next-generation vehicle, the Transporter. Udelv also announced the largest pre-order to date in the autonomous vehicle industry with a 1,000 Transporter pre-order from Donlen, one of America’s largest commercial fleet management company.
Udelv’s mission is to reinvent and become the dominant player of the fast growing trillion dollar global delivery market by reducing delivery costs up to 50%, lowering carbon emissions and making our roads safer and less congested.
You will be responsible for sourcing critically important positions across multiple disciplines on the Udelv engineering team. Your primary goal will be to identify, assess, and attract top talent to Udelv to support an aggressive growth model. You will be a strategic partner and ambassador integral to Udelv’s success in driving our talent development pipeline with a strong focus on technical roles.
- Building and driving a strong pipeline of engineering talent across multiple disciplines including software, electrical and mechanical engineering
- Develop methods for uncovering hidden talent
- Effectively communicate opportunities and requirements with candidates in a competitive market
- Ability to succeed on a small team by managing multiple positions and responsibilities.
- Adapt quickly to chaining needs and new priorities in fast paced hiring
BA/BS Degree preferred along with 3+ years of technical sourcing experience.
- Full life-cycle sourcing experience in a fast-paced high growth environment.
- Sourcing experience in the autonomy or robotics space is preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail along with meticulous organization
- Demonstrative success using innovative research and creative sourcing methods to hire for niche roles and challenging positions in a highly competitive space.
- Ability to change direction and adapt to changing priorities
- Exceptional negotiation abilities
- Motivated professional, with a strong work ethic and a sense of humor