At Udelv we are creating a new type of driverless delivery vehicle. We are first-movers in the autonomous delivery sector and were first to complete a commercial last mile autonomous delivery on public streets. Udelv is using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation. Udelv recently announced a historic partnership with Mobileye, an Intel company, to use Mobileye’s autonomous driver on Udelv’s next-generation vehicle, the Transporter. Udelv also announced the largest pre-order to date in the autonomous vehicle industry with a 1,000 Transporter pre-order from Donlen, one of America’s largest commercial fleet management company.
Udelv’s mission is to reinvent and become the dominant player of the fast growing trillion dollar global delivery market by reducing delivery costs up to 50%, lowering carbon emissions and making our roads safer and less congested.
Udelv is seeking the best and brightest -- a finance leader who is fueled and ready to achieve our mission at an extremely fast pace. We are speaking with driven and intelligent individuals who are looking for an opportunity to make their mark in a new high-profile market. This role will be responsible for leading our finance and accounting functions as well as helping to raise the large amounts of capital necessary to accomplish our goals and drive our growth.
You are an MBA with a major in Finance with a consistent and evolving track record of success with the ambition of taking the company to its IPO.
- Serve as a senior member of the executive team providing strategic vision and insight
- Primary role: raise capital and interface with investors
- Collaborate with CEO to refine and implement strategic financial vision
- Lay the groundwork for scalable finance and accounting operations
- Develop actionable KPIs to drive growth based on data driven analytics
- Lead finance, planning and analysis, accounting, compliance, Audit, Tax and Treasury functions
- Assist with negotiation of sales and supplier contracts
- MBA in Finance, or a related field, from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar role at a Silicon Valley startup, or at an investment bank, or a consulting firm in M&A or fundraising
- Prior experience working directly with venture capital firms or investors is a MUST
- Experience with start-ups or high growth dynamic companies
- Experience raising large rounds of venture capital and providing effective and actionable plans for the use of these funds to maximize company growth.
- Proven track record of success improving profitability and performance
- Courageous and honest with an appetite for self-direction under constraint in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition and drive to see company taking company to its IPO