At Udelv we are creating a new type of driverless delivery vehicle. We are first-movers in the autonomous delivery sector and were first to complete a commercial last mile autonomous delivery on public streets. Udelv is using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation. Udelv recently announced a historic partnership with Mobileye, an Intel company, to use Mobileye’s autonomous driver on Udelv’s next-generation vehicle, the Transporter. Udelv also announced the largest pre-order to date in the autonomous vehicle industry with a 1,000 Transporter pre-order from Donlen, one of America’s largest commercial fleet management company.
Udelv’s mission is to reinvent and become the dominant player of the fast growing trillion dollar global delivery market by reducing delivery costs up to 50%, lowering carbon emissions and making our roads safer and less congested.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping the systems built and running. You will be responsible for the continuous integration and deployment pipelines, maintain and deploy builds, set up testers and manage our cloud simulation environments.
- Manage continuous integration software (Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, etc)
- Manage cloud instances and backend components
- Deploy and manage automated testing tools and test reports
- Responsible for the packaging and deployment of software (web, mobile and cars)
BS in CS, EE or equivalent and 2 years experience.
- Experience working with continuous integration software (Jenkins, etc)
- Familiarity working with Unix systems (local and remote)
- Experience with versioning (git) and issue tracking (Github issues, pull requests)
- Experience creating scripts to automate solutions (Python, bash, batch, etc)
- Experience creating pipelines to deploy independent systems (eg. server and client) to multiple target environments
- Experience with Docker
- Performing other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of goals for the purpose of vehicle and fleet development.
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in Robotics/Automotive Industry will be regarded.