Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
As a Societal Impact Programs Team, we enable governments, foundations and enterprises around the world to fulfill their societal impact objectives. Our global programs improve the livelihoods of diverse populations and workforces through radical, large-scale talent transformation journeys around the skills of the future.
This role is an exciting one that will offer a mix of project management and partnership/client management. You will be responsible for developing, managing, tracking, and ensuring success of our Societal Impact Programs. One of the main value drivers in Societal Impact Programs is career outcomes, and the ability to ensure that career outcomes are achieved, tracked, and communicated across our government programs is critical. While you don’t have to be a tech expert yourself, you’re required to have knowledge about the tech job market and the skills demanded in it per country & region. Your performance will be measured by how you manage existing partnerships and coordinate with Udacity’s various sub-teams including the business development team, the student experience team, the operations team, external global partners and other stakeholders to ensure stellar partner success, incredible student outcomes and broader societal impact.
Udacity is the place for you if you are looking to be a part of something fast paced, impactful and inspiring. If you are solution-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, people-focused and looking to create impact, then this role is what you’ve been looking for!
- Act as a program specialist for large scale projects with various entities, including government entities, semi-government entities, foundations and other private partners
- Manage the end-to-end execution of Societal Impact programs
- Manage clients and partner teams directly and independently
- Act as the main point of contact for partners and Udacity’s internal delivery team when they have concerns or suggestions, and help resolve any issues efficiently
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders at key milestones to deliver strong program outcomes
- Problem-solve and conceptualize program elements to achieve desired outcomes
- Measure, analyze and report on program impact outcomes while tracking against KPIs
- Support the job partnership strategy to improve employment outcomes at scale for thousands of Udacity graduates
- Manage partnerships to create career outcomes for graduates (e.g. paid career opportunities) and support in other career-building efforts
- Contribute to quarterly and annual targets for revenue and users generated through program execution and partnerships
- Create client facing presentations for program updates, impact reporting and partnership development
- Nurture and maintain relationships with integrity and professionalism
What We Value
- Required: Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically
- 5+ years experience in end-to-end project management and partnership management, ideally in consulting, education/training or technology
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and resourcefulness in conceptualizing and executing large scale programs for thousands of learners
- Comfort manipulating large sets of data and developing insightful presentations
- Proven track record managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to handle mid to senior level stakeholders and interfacing with partner teams independently
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities, collaborate with multiple team members and influence decision makers
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage several work streams simultaneously
- Adaptability and curiosity in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for digital transformation and tech-related projects
- A strong team player with a strong, ego-free sense of empathy who enjoys collaborating, asking for and providing help when necessary
- Willingness to travel locally and occasionally regionally/globally, only if necessary
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What We Do
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We address the complex dynamic of workforce challenges and strive to be the change we need in the world to transform talent to create opportunities for heightened productivity and retention. Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, and to build the lives they deserve.
Don’t stop there! Please keep reading...
You’ve probably heard the following statistic: Most male applicants only meet 60% of the qualifications, while women and other marginalized candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single point in the job description, please apply!
We believe that historically, many processes disproportionately hurt the most marginalized communities in society- including people of color, working-class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. Centering these communities at our core is pivotal for any successful organization and a value we uphold steadfastly. Therefore, Udacity strongly encourages applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please read our blog post for “6 Reasons Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Exists”
Last, but certainly not least…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Udacity, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary self-identification survey. This survey is anonymous, we are unable to connect your application with your survey responses. Please complete this voluntary survey as we utilize the data for diversity measures in terms of gender and ethnic background in both our candidates and our Udacians. We consider this data seriously and appreciate your willingness to complete this step in the process, if you choose to do so.