ABOUT THE NOTIFICATIONS LIFECYCLE TEAM:
The Notifications Lifecycle Team is responsible for managing all kinds of communications throughout the learners’ learning journey; these communications are being sent through various ways of tools/methods (Emails, Whatsapp, SMS, and calls through a call center).
At Udacity, we are a team of experienced professionals and lifelong learners supporting learners as they build skills that will serve them for the rest of their lives. We ensure that Udacity learners receive fast, concrete & delightful resolutions across multiple touchpoints.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about education and want to work directly with our students. As a Lifecycle Communications Associate, you will be the owner of setting up, automating, monitoring & controlling, and improving all the communications that happen with the students who are enrolled in our programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to develop successful communication strategies.
- Follow industry trends in assessing the impact of communication plans.
- Assist and coordinate with creative teams to develop communication strategies.
- Improve and develop new techniques to make communications more effective.
- Gain a deep understanding of students’ services and objectives.
- Setup and execute email, WhatsApp, and SMS campaigns including template creation, audience segmentation, and QA processes.
- Managing the creation, monitoring, and improvement of the communication strategy for the students
- Setup and deploy complex programs within our campaign automation platform (automated and single-batch) to engage existing students
- Build and test email templates and content
- Develop audience segmentation and logic (so you should know how to work with audience segmentation logic for email and SMS campaigns).
- Work with user attributes, and web events work which are beneficial to understanding the mechanics of audience segmentation.
- Create, schedule, and deploy email, WhatsApp, and SMS campaigns and nurture.
- Aid in list uploads, targeting, and managing opt-out requests subscriber profile updates.
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing, lifecycle communications, WhatsApp/SMS campaigns, or similar role
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and delivering effective and innovative communication campaigns and programs that meet or exceed baseline metrics
- Must have experience in creating and running large-scale email and/or WhatsApp/SMS campaigns for global markets
- Basic ability to work in HTML and CSS for email, including working with responsive layouts, conditional formatting, and optimizing for various email clients
- Experience with Blueshift, SendGrid, Litmus, and/or Jira is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be highly organized
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.