If you are inspired to be part of something amazing…. Read on!!
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will lead the growth of paid acquisition channels for Udacity’s Consumer and Enterprise businesses. In partnership with the Digital Marketing Lead, you’ll develop strategy and own execution across our performance marketing channels including paid search, paid social, display, and affiliate. If you’re a data-driven, creative performance marketer who has experience efficiently scaling paid media campaigns, come join us on our mission!
- Develop and deliver paid media campaigns across paid search, social, display, and affiliates to drive growth for our Consumer and Enterprise businesses.
- Manage the global paid media budget including allocation and spend pacing to deliver on revenue goals, adjusting media plan as needed to meet goals.
- Work with our marketing agencies to build and execute campaigns, running ongoing testing on new strategies, ad copy, creative, audiences, and landing pages to optimize performance.
- Own, track and measure channel performance against goals and KPIs and share results with leadership and across the marketing team.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics, Data Engineering, and Marketing Ops to maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot tracking, attribution, and reporting.
- Generate pipeline and run targeted campaigns to move accounts down the marketing funnel, working closely with Sales and Marketing Operations
- Thoughtfully scale our spend into new channels using a testing approach to drive incremental revenue.
What we value
- Experience developing strategy and executing campaigns across paid search, paid social, and display; hands-on experience running ads on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing six figure monthly budgets and delivering on revenue targets
- Comfortable managing agencies and collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Data and Creative
- Tracking, attribution, data, and experimentation savvy
- Deep understanding of performances metrics and familiarity working with analytics tools such Amplitude and Tableau
- Familiarity with account-based advertising and running account engagement campaigns using an ABM platform like 6sense or Demandbase
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; SaaS and/or startup experience preferred
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong sense of ownership and passion for Udacity’s mission
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.