The Instructor Partnerships and Success team at Udacity is responsible for building and engaging Udacity’s community of instructors. In the Instructor Partnerships Associate role, you will drive the search and contract process for a portfolio of programs. You will have the opportunity to interact directly with instructors by managing outreach, executing deals, and nurturing a future pipeline for our learning programs. Our instructors range from industry practitioners to entrepreneurs. This is a great opportunity for those interested in a blend of hiring/recruiting, partnerships, and relationship management.
You will be a key member of the Instructor Partnerships and Success team. Instructors are an integral part of Udacity’s success and as an Instructor Partnerships Associate, you will drive the search and contract process for your own portfolio of programs. Additionally, you will implement our existing processes and vendor partnerships related to evaluation, contracting, and incentives.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, connect, vet, and sign Instructors into the Udacity Instructor network
- Responsible for end-to-end instructor partnership for assigned programs; may include identification of target instructor profiles, initial outreach and screens, scheduling appointments, deal/term negotiations (including drafting term sheets), and coordinating post-contract processes
- Manage instructor talent pipeline across multiple programs, and comfortable with working in undefined situations and under deadline pressure
- Implement innovative ways to engage and support our instructors throughout the lifecycle of partnership from onboarding, course development, and reengagement
- Proactively collaborate within the Content team and other stakeholder groups to understand instructor quality dependencies and align workflow
- Utilize CRM/ATS software to manage and track instructor partnerships
- Contribute to instructor partnerships strategy, experience, and processes
What We Value
- Comfort partnering with external stakeholders via different channels (experience may range from community management, communications and content writing, recruiting, or sales/business development).
- One to three years experience with external stakeholder management may include customer success or experience, sourcing, recruiting, sales, and business development.
- Quick learner, who can operate independently, not afraid to operate in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment managing competing priorities.
- Curious to learn about cutting-edge technology domains and passionate about the impact of technology in education.
- Resourceful, proactive, and creative when problem solving, and able to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to develop and iterate on team processes and operations to help scale team’s work
- Some experience using tools such as JIRA ticketing system, LinkedIn Recruiter, Worksuite, and Google Apps.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.