Our Enterprise Customer Success team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of providing highly-professional customer service to executives and managers at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- Guide and coach customer executives, managers and employees with a dedicated customer success process. Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty and driving strong renewal and upsell rates.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Udacity methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Udacity's Sales team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer on-boarding assets, adapt existing customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new on-boarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Software or education experience a benefit.
- Proficient in German & English (Written & Verbal)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.