- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to develop successful communication strategies.
- Follow industry trends in assessing the impact of communication plans.
- Assist and coordinate with creative teams to develop communication strategies.
- Improve and develop new techniques to make communications more effective.
- Gain a deep understanding of students’ services and objectives.
- Setup and execute email, Whatsapp, and SMS campaigns including template creation, audience segmentation, and QA processes.
- Managing the creation, monitoring, and improvement of the Communication Strategy for the students
- Setup and deploy complex programs within our campaign automation platform (automated and single-batch) to engage existing students
- Build and test email templates and content
- Develop audience segmentation and logic (so you should know how to work with audience segmentation logic for email and SMS campaigns).
- Work with user attributes, and web events work which are beneficial to understanding the mechanics of audience segmentation.
- Create, schedule, and deploy email, Whatsapp, and SMS campaigns and nurture.
- Aid in list uploads, targeting, manage opt-out requests subscriber profile updates.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in developing KPIs-oriented communication strategies
- A strong understanding of data is a must. Knowledge of data tools is a plus
- Strong ability to work in HTML and CSS for email, including working with responsive layouts, conditional formatting, and optimizing for various email clients.
- Experience with Blueshift, SendGrid, Litmus, Jira is a plus
- Manage user attributes and web events.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.