This role is an exciting one that will offer a mix of program management and partnership/client management. You will be responsible for developing, managing, tracking, and ensuring success of our Societal Impact Programs. One of the main value drivers in Societal Impact Programs is learner outcomes, and the ability to ensure that desired partner and learner outcomes are achieved, tracked, and communicated across key stakeholders is critical. While you don’t have to be a tech expert yourself, you’re required to have knowledge about the tech job market and the skills demanded in it per country & region. Your performance will be measured by how you manage existing partnerships and coordinate with Udacity’s various sub-teams including the business development team, the student experience team, the operations team, external global partners and other stakeholders to ensure stellar partner success, incredible student outcomes and broader societal impact.
Udacity is the place for you if you are looking to be a part of something fast paced, impactful and inspiring. If you are solution-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, people-focused and looking to create impact, then this role is what you’ve been looking for!
- Act as a program manager for large scale programs with various entities, including government entities, semi-government entities, enterprises and donor corporations, primarily in Europe
- Manage senior clients and partner teams directly and independently
- Manage the end-to-end execution of Societal Impact programs
- Measure, analyze and report on program impact outcomes while tracking against KPIs
- Problem-solve and conceptualize program elements to achieve desired outcomes
- Manage the pre-launch processes of Societal Impact programs
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders at key milestones to deliver strong program outcomes
- Act as the main point of contact for partners and Udacity’s student experience team when they have concerns or suggestions, and help resolve any issues
- Support in graduate career-building efforts
- Establish and build relationships with local governmental and semi-governmental entities, NGOs, top-tech firms, enterprises and other potential partners to develop and roll-out training at a large scale
- Contribute to quarterly and annual targets for learners and revenue generated through partnerships
- Nurture and maintain relationships with integrity and professionalism
What We Value
- Required: Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically. Fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in end-to-end project management, partnerships and client management, ideally in consulting, education/training, or technology
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort manipulating large sets of data and developing insightful presentations
- Proven track record managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to handle mid to senior level stakeholders and interfacing with partner teams independently
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities, collaborate with multiple team members and influence decision makers
- Ability to drive initiatives, execute independently and be resourceful
- Strong organizational and documentation skills, ability to meet deadlines and manage several work streams simultaneously
- Adaptability and curiosity in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for learning and opportunity, digital transformation and tech-related projects
- A strong team player who enjoys collaborating, asking for and providing help when necessary
- Willingness to travel within Europe and occasionally regionally/globally, only if necessary once restrictions are lifted
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.