As the Senior Marketing Manager at Udacity, your job will be to build and execute high priority integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of programs and partnerships that transform lives with access to in-demand skills in digital technologies, primarily in support of our Scholarship and Social Impact programs. The ideal candidate is an impact-oriented campaign marketer who can lead projects with internal stakeholders across marketing, sales, creative, and product, and can bring world-class programs to market at scale.
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of student acquisition marketing campaigns for Udacity’s scholarship programs
- Coordinate with various channel owners to formulate and execute campaign strategy across multiple channels, including email, content, paid media, webinars, and more
- Closely collaborate with our in-house content and creative teams to develop world-class collateral to support campaign execution
- Track and report on project outcomes to Marketing leadership, ensuring a consistent feedback loop around what strategies and tactics have meaningful impact
- Liaise with sponsor organizations to develop go-to-market strategies, share results, and facilitate review and approval for campaign collateral
What we value
- 4-6 years of experience in driving integrated cross channel campaigns in Marketing role, or experience with project/program management in a Marketing context.
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical ability paired with strong critical thinking and the ability to provide data-backed recommendations
- Demonstrated experience building and/or operating marketing campaigns and taking new products to market
- Knowledge of standard performance marketing metrics and channels, and comfortability partnering with Demand Gen stakeholders to executive multi-channel digital campaigns
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ideally with experience producing content that drives conversion and demand
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across verticals and departments to make our campaigns successful.
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong sense of ownership
- Comfortability using or learning popular project management and analytics tools, such as JIRA, Asana, Amplitude, Tableau, etc…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.