In our mission towards powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a Mentor in our scholarship programs. Career mentors are industry professionals who provide world-class career support to our students in their Nanodegree journey or beyond. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process so that we can truly be #studentfirst.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
- Resident of Egypt
- Experience as an active freelancer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Technical experience in Data Analysis or in the field of Data specialization.
- Background in freelancing marketplaces and platforms (such as UpWork, Freelancer.com, PeoplePerHour, guru.com, Fiverr, Khamsat, Mostaql, or TopTal).
- Experience in completing freelancing projects on Freelancer.com and People Per Hour platforms.
- Average annual freelancing earnings of min $2000.
- Graduate from any Data Analyst Nanodegree or a more advanced one in the same field is an added plus.
- Experience teaching technical and/or freelancing concepts and public speaking.
- English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings (or when required) with Udacity careers ops for discussing students’ progress.
- Conduct webinars and/or sessions to deliver freelancing experience to Udacity learners.
- Support Udacity learners and build a strong sense of community through motivational posts, sharing your knowledge, sharing helpful articles, and answering students’ questions.
- Verify completed freelancing projects (Gigs) submitted by students.
- Prepare presentation materials for both recorded and live webinars.
- Support in increasing the program's survey responses.
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest cutting-edge technologies
There are only Limited open positions, so please don’t wait too long to apply!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the Government General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Note: Gurus work independently and set their own schedule. However, the above-mentioned opportunities may be subjected to a specific schedule and agenda.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.