The Senior Field Marketing Manager for the international regions at Udacity has overall responsibility for planning and executing marketing campaigns and driving demand generation programs to support sales. Working closely with the Director for International Demand Generation and the Global Enterprise Marketing Team, this role will spearhead regional marketing initiatives, as well as manage and coordinate day-to-day projects.
- Own all the key demand generation channels, including webinars, direct mail, content syndication, advertising and events.
- Develop and own the regional marketing plan and calendar.
- Deliver campaigns on plan and to budget.
- Own and manage a collaborative relationship with sales in the region.
- Partner with GTM teams to build integrated marketing campaigns that drive revenue and pipeline.
- Plan and execute an ABM strategy to engage the buying committee at target accounts throughout the entire customer journey.
- Oversee the execution of LinkedIn, Facebook, digital marketing (search + display), email, programmatic content and landing page/funnel optimisation.
- Analyse and present campaign results to the sales and marketing teams and recommend strategies to optimise results.
- Drive continuous performance improvement in all regional marketing programs.
- Deliver an effective return on marketing investment from the marketing plan.
What we value:
- Proven experience generating large-deal pipeline for Enterprise technology companies.
- Past success as a field marketing leader in Europe for a non-European company.
- Experience working with ABM platforms and driving ABM campaigns.
- Willing to roll up one’s sleeves as an individual contributor and influence and leverage corporate resources.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team.
- Highly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an extremely strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box.
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Team-oriented disposition with ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Marketo, and Bizible.
- French or German language skills desirable but not essential.
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.